A good hand coffee grinder is not just another lifeless piece of kitchen equipment, it’s an integral part of a coffee lovers daily routine. We would be lost without our grinders right? Porlex hand coffee grinders are totally organic (in that they don’t require a power source, other than a couple of strong arms). They are portable, strong and made from the best materials and components.
Why should you buy a Porlex coffee grinder?
- The ceramic burrs stay sharper longer than steel, they don’t rust and it is easy to clean coffee oils off them.
- You can adjust the burrs to produce everything from coarse grounds down to very fine Turkish grounds for outstanding espresso’s
- The tough stainless steel body makes the Porlex a great travelling companion to the AeroPress coffee maker.
- The Porlex Tall holds 40g of beans and weights about 270g.
- The long, ergonomic handle makes for easy, speedy grinding, and detaches for compact storage or transport.
The absolute quality of Porlex grinders is obvious when you hold one in your hand. The grinders are solid yet refined and do their job with total efficiency.